Statistics Configuration #
The statistics configuration is used to provide a full statistical history of an ongoing replication. Replicant creates a table named replicate_io_replication_statistics_history to log the full history of inserts/updates/deletes/upserts across all replicant jobs with following details and each successful write on a target table has a log entry in this table in the following format:
- replicant_lag [20.10.07.10]
- total_lag [20.10.07.10]
enable: enable/disable statistics logging
purge-statistics: Configuration to specify purge rules for the statistics history
- enable: enable purging of replication statistics history.
- purge-stats-before-days: Number of days to keep the stats. E.g. If set to 30 then replicant will keep the history for the last 30 days.
storage[20.10.07.16]: Storage configuration for statistics.
- stats-archive-type: Type of stats archive. Allowed values are METADATA_DB(stats will be stored in metadata DB), FILE_SYSTEM(stats will be stored in a file), DST_DB(stats will be stored in destination DB).
- storage-location: Directory location where statistics files will be stored. Should be used only when stats-archive-type is FILE_SYSTEM
- format: The format of statistics file. Allowed values are CSV and JSON.
- catalog [20.12.04.2]: Catalog in which statistics will be stored when stats-archive-type is DST_DB.
- schema [20.12.04.2]: Schema in which statistics will be stored when stats-archive-type is DST_DB.